When you download Where Do You Live?, you are getting more than a book. You are getting the award-winning, comprehensive literacy program that will help your child become a confident reader and develop critical thinking skills. Where Do You Live? is widely used in the most innovative school districts throughout the United States today!
A beautifully illustrated interactive book with rhyming, music, and alliteration.
Three levels of games that develop vocabulary, short-term memory skills, phonemic awareness, and reading fluency.
Three levels of games that improve comprehension and test taking skills.
Three levels of games that assess learning objectives within the book.
Three levels of games that reinforce letter recognition and enhance spelling skills.
A unique writing tool that encourages your child to become an author by creating variations of the book he/she just read.
Could you live in an anthill or blimp? Perhaps not, but it’s fun to think about places you might live, from an anthill to a zoo. This rhyming alphabet book concludes with the best place to live—anywhere with the people you want to be with.
Your Child Will Learn:
• to recall details using phrases.
• to identify, create, and use action words ending in -ing
• to learn possessive nouns ending in apostrophe and the letter s.
• to learn possessive pronouns.
Key Features That Promote Reading in Young Children:
• Students will practice alphabetization.
• Students will identify rhyming words.
• Students will identify prepositional phrases.
• Students will identify question sentences.
• Students will categorize nouns.